Even if you are not vegan, you are 100% going to enjoy this delicious recipe. Mmmm, they’re so good but SO healthy. You could literally eat them everyday if you wanted to. Enjoy 1-2 as a snack any day of the week. And, share them with your friends and co-workers. They will be surprised to know that you can have a healthy treat with NO SUGAR! Yup, you read it right you don’t need any sugar for this recipe 🙂
Banana Chia Vegan Muffin Ingredients
- 1 ripe banana smashed
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup granulated stevia
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp granulated vanilla bean
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius)
- Put chia seeds and water into a bowl and let it sit while you mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Smash banana in a medium sized bowl with a fork. Add all dry ingredients & almond butter.
- Add chia seed & water mixture.
- Mix completely with a fork. Feel free to add a bit of extra water if the batter is too dry.
- Fill 10 muffin tins equally with batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
Servings & Nutrition Facts
Servings: 5 (2 muffins)
Fat: 21 g
Carbs: 18 g
Protein: 11 g
Sugar: 7 g (all natural :))
Fiber: 7 g (AMEN!)