Your alarm goes off for your morning working, time to wake up but you just don’t want to. We all know this scenario pretty well. Some of us wake up and go for the workout anyway, some of us press snooze and think “tomorrow instead…” right? WRONG! Now, there are so many motivational quotes out there that we are basically immune to. Now ALL of them are amazing and immediately cause you to get out of bed or off the couch – but some are really powerful.
It’s okay to put your workout off until later or make adjustments based on current situations, but it’s not okay to let laziness and procrastination become a habit. No, I am not always motivated to train and push myself and some workouts rock WAY MORE than others….and that’s okay. These quotes are my favorite because they come from really successful and powerful people and also because they actually make me MOVE.
9 Life Boosting Motivational Quotes
- “Results will show up when you do.” – Jill Koenig
- “I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” -David Livingston
- “I am in charge of how I feel today and I’m choosing happiness.” -Unknown
- “Be so busy improving yourself that you don’t have time to criticize others.” -Unknown (my favorite)
- “Count your blessings, not your problems.” -Unknown
- “It’s up to you to find the beauty in the ugliest days.” -Unknown
- “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” -Babe Ruth
- “Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” -Taylor Swift
- “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe.” -Oprah
Do you have any motivational quotes that help you get pumped up for your workout or other things in life? I would love to hear them! Share them with me on Twitter!