I’ve been using essential oils for a little over 2 years now and one of my favorite blends of all time is doTERRA’s Slim & Sassy (aka Smart & Sassy in the EU countries – I live in Austria right now). I love using this oil aromatically, topically and internally for it’s metabolism boosting properties and it’s uplifting and energizing aroma. It just smells like, “I am going to kick ass today!”
In this posting, you will learn which oils are inside the Slim & Sassy blend, what are their benefits and my favorite ways to use Slim & Sassy on a daily basis.
What essential oils are inside the Slim & Sassy blend?
- Grapefruit Peel
- Lemon Peel
- Peppermint Plant
- Ginger Root
- Cinnamon Bark
- supports the metabolism
- reduces the appearance of blemishes
- boosts mood
- cleanses and purifies the air
- cleanses and purifies surfaces
- naturally cleanses and detoxifies the body
- supports healthy respiratory function
- improves mood 🙂
- supports healthy respiratory function
- boosts energy
- aids digestion
- repels bugs naturally
- ongoing head & neck tension
- reduces cravings
- supports healthy digestion
- reduces bloating, gas & indigestion
- nausea, upset stomach
- boost metabolism & promotes healthy metabolic function
- aids in blood sugar stabilization
- repels insects naturally
- helps maintain healthy immune system
My 6 Favorite Ways to Use doTERRA’s Slim & Sassy
- In my water: I fill up a big pitcher of water every morning and add 2-3 drops of Slim & Sassy. I drink this first thing in the morning right when I wake up to hydrate my cells, boost my metabolism and aid in detoxification. Additionally, I put some Slim & Sassy in my water before I go to the gym and it gives me yet another refreshing boost. For the sake of being honest here, I basically have a Slim & Sassy and Lemon essential oil with me at all times…so one of them is always in my water :p
- To reduce cravings: A drop or 2 of Slim & Sassy under the tongue and you can kiss those ‘tween-meal cravings goodbye! There is even Slim & Sassy gum…it wasn’t available here in Europe for a while but I think it is now! But even with the oil right in your office drawer or in your bag can help combat against snacking that comes from boredom and stress.
- In my DIY Coffee Scrub for Cellulite: I love making DIY personal care products because I am all about getting the toxins the F*#^ out of my life! It’s extremely revitalizing, rejuvenating, hydrating and boost circulation. I use this scrub AT LEAST once per week if not more.
- One drop in my hands, cup over nose and INHALE: This is my perfect pick-me-up after lunch when everyone else is reaching for that 3rd or 4th cup of a coffee or an extra bite of sugar. To be honest, I’m not a fan of sweets at all and I only have coffee a couple times per week. Slim & Sassy is all I need for a creative and energizing boost!
- In my diffuser in the morning: This awakening blend is perfect for the morning. After I put a couple drops in my pitcher of water in the morning, I put some in the diffuser as well. This is a great move because it helps me from climbing back into bed. Once I drink my Slim & Sassy water and then inhale it through my diffuser – I AM AWAKE, BABY!
- On my body: I mix my own skin-tightening body moisturizer with fractionated coconut oil and Slim & Sassy. This is something I like to do in the evening after a nice dry brush session or on a rainy weekend when I have the opportunity to stay inside most of the day and relax. >> Please do not go out in the sun after putting this on your body!<<
If you’re wondering what everyone is wondering, WHERE CAN I GET SLIM & SASSY?
I really got asked this question so many times, and I wanted to make it super simple to tell a lot of people at once – so I wrote a blog about it. Here’s how to place a one-time order or join and save 25% off forever.
Or if you’re wondering, WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS?
You can sign up for my free weekly webinar (Friday’s at 8am PST / 5pm CET) called It’s Oil About You. Every week we cover another popular topic and help you learn the many ways you can use essential oils in ALL areas of your life.