In the pursuit of holistic wellbeing, achieving total body optimization is the ultimate goal. It’s not just about physical strength (like I used to think most of my 20’s); it’s about harmonizing physical, mental, cognitive, and emotional health. Enter Snap Supplements’ Total Body Optimization Bundle – a powerhouse trio comprising Super Greens with Collagen, Nitric Oxide Beets, and Brain Food. Let’s dive into each product, exploring the potent ingredients that make them key players in the journey to peak performance.
AND, want to make sure you know you get 25% OFF using code LUNDEN25 every single time you shop with Snap Supplements (this is NOT a one-time use code….you can use it as much as you want!)
Top 3 Supplements for Total Body Optimization
1. Super Greens with Collagen: Your Daily Fuel Boost
*Ingredients Deep Dive: Spirulina, Chlorella, Kale, Collagen*
Think of Super Greens with Collagen as your daily fuel-up. I take it every single day and it’s a supplement I always bring with me while traveling! Spirulina and Chlorella bring a vitamin and mineral party to the table, and Kale kicks in with those fantastic antioxidants. Plus, there’s collagen – not just good for your joints but also giving your skin that ‘lit from within’ vibe.
Why ‘Super Greens with Collagen’ is awesome:
– Spirulina, the superhero of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory champs, got the spotlight in a study published in the *International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition* (Khan & Shobha, 2013).
– Collagen isn’t just the beauty buzz; it’s the joint hero too, as per a study in the *Journal of Drugs in Dermatology* (Hexsel et al., 2017).
2. Nitric Oxide Beets: Unleash Your Inner Dynamo
*Ingredients Unveiled: Beetroot Extract, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline*
Time to unleash your inner dynamo with Nitric Oxide Beets. Beetroot extract, L-Arginine, and L-Citrulline team up for optimal blood flow. Translation? Your physical performance is about to hit a new high.
Why ‘Nitric Oxide Beets’ is awesome:
– Beetroot’s not just for salads; it enhances exercise performance, says a study in the *Journal of Applied Physiology* (Bailey et al., 2009).
– L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are the dynamic duo for vascular health, according to the *International Journal of Cardiology* (Naseem, 2005).
3. Brain Food: Nourish Your Noggin
*Ingredients Revealed: Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri, Rhodiola Rosea*
Meet your mental and emotional BFF – Brain Food. Ginkgo Biloba boosts brainpower, Bacopa Monnieri is your memory maestro, and Rhodiola Rosea helps you ride the stress waves.
Why ‘Brain Food’ is awesome:
– Ginkgo Biloba isn’t just a tongue-twister; it’s a cognitive superhero, especially for age-related brain challenges (*European Journal of Neurology*, Oken et al., 1998).
– Bacopa Monnieri’s cognitive magic? Backed by a study in *Phytotherapy Research* (Stough et al., 2001).
– Rhodiola Rosea’s adaptogenic powers get a shoutout in a review in *Frontiers in Pharmacology* (Mao et al., 2015).
In a Nutshell: Snap Supplements’ Total Body Optimization Bundle is THE BEST!
When you get all 3 of these supplements in the Total Body Optimization Bundle, you save over $40 PLUS you can use my code LUNDEN25 for 25% OFF when you shop.
Snap Supplements isn’t just handing you supplements; it’s giving you the keys to peak performance. Each product is designed to keep you physically charged, mentally sharp, and emotionally resilient. Ready to own your well-being? Snap Supplements has your back.
Level up with Snap Supplements – where total body optimization isn’t just a concept; it’s your new reality.
Khan, M., & Shobha, J. C. (2013). Spirulina attenuates cyclosporine-induced nephrotoxicity in rats. *International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition*, 64(6), 711-715.
Hexsel, D., Zague, V., Schunck, M., Siega, C., Camozzato, F. O., & Oesser, S. (2017). Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails. *Journal of Drugs in Dermatology*, 16(4), 520-526.
Bailey, S. J., Winyard, P., Vanhatalo, A., Blackwell, J. R., DiMenna, F. J., Wilkerson, D. P., … & Jones, A. M. (2009). Dietary nitrate supplementation reduces the O2 cost of low-intensity exercise and enhances tolerance to high-intensity exercise in humans. *Journal of Applied Physiology*, 107(4), 1144-1155.
Naseem, K. M. (2005). The role of nitric oxide in cardiovascular diseases. *Molecular Aspects of Medicine*, 26(1-2), 33-65.
Oken, B. S., Storzbach, D. M., Kaye, J. A., (1998). The efficacy of Ginkgo biloba on cognitive function in Alzheimer’s disease. *Archives of Neurology*, 55(11), 1409-1415.
Stough, C., Downey, L. A., Lloyd, J., Silber, B., Redman, S., Hutchison, C., & Wesnes, K. (2001). Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. *Phytotherapy Research*, 15(8), 722-731.
Mao, J. J., Xie, S. X., Zee, J., Soeller, I., Li, Q. S., Rockwell, K., … & Szczurko, O. (2015). Rhodiola rosea versus sertraline for major depressive disorder: A randomized placebo-controlled trial. *Phytomedicine*, 22(3), 394-399.
Feel free to let me know if this style aligns better with what you’re looking for!